Hillen Road Improvement Association
The Hillen Road Improvement Association (HRIA) holds monthly meetings to discuss current issues, relate community activities and inform residents of community resources. Community meetings provide a forum to discuss issues and concerns affecting residents within HRIA boundaries.
The monthly HRIA Newsletter provides meeting dates, community news updates, issues of concern and general information of interest.
We serve any resident or owner of property living within the section of Baltimore City bounded by:
- Hillen Road on the east;
- Roundhill Road on the south (to Tivoly Avenue, and including the 3800 block of Tivoly Avenue);
- West on Roundhill Road (and including the south side of the 1500 block of Roundhill Road);
- North along Loch Raven Boulevard on the west (including the west side of the 4300 block of Loch Raven Blvd) to Kingsway;
- One block west on Kingsway (and including the south side of Kingsway);
- West along Kelway (north to Cold Spring Lane;
- East to Loch Raven Boulevard on the north
- North to Arlington Avenue;
- East on Arlington Avenue on the north to Hillen Road.